|Biocep builds on top of R, an e-platform for computing and data analysis. It provides:
- A distributed computing framework for R
- An advanced cross-platform Workbench for R:
- Provides built-in views including highly interactive remote graphic
devices (with built-in zooming, scrolling, real coordinate tracking..),
PDF and SVG viewers, jEdit as a script editing view, R data inspectors,
linked plots (server-side iplots).
- enables users to work interactively with R engines running at any location including clouds and grids
- Enables collaborative R sessions via a set of broadcasted views
- Provides a server-side, R-enabled, collaborative spreadsheet
- Enables the creation of R logical links and R logical clusters for remote R engines scripting and for parallel computations.
- A Web Services generator for R functions
- An On-the-fly R graphics generator for web applications
- A Java Object-oriented API for R, RESTful R API, SOAP R API