LocationThe conference will take place to Agrocampus 65 rue de St-Brieuc 35 000 Rennes.
The lectures will take place in the building 24: Campus Map
Here a map of the conference building/lectures rooms.
How to get to the city and the conference site
How to get to Rennes
- Rennes has its own small
Metropolitan district of Rennes airport is ideally situated at the
heart of far western France and operates flights to over 70
destinations but mostly with domestic flights (some low cost to/from the UK and Ireland).
- It is also possible to take a flight with
final destination Paris airport and take a train (TGV) from Paris to
Rennes (some direct TGV are from the Charles de Gaulle airport railway
station to Rennes; else you can take a TGV from the Montparnasse
railway station every 30 minutes).
From the Rennes airport, you can go in the town centre by BUS No. 57
(bus stop République). There is a bus every 20 minutes from 6.15am to
8.45pm. By taxi: the airport is about 10/15 minutes from the conference site and
the town centre (+33 299 30 79 79) (15€ before 19:00 after 25€)
If you choose Airfrance Klm to travel by plane, you can get reduice fare. Details
- From the Charles de
Gaulle Airport to Rennes. There are each day between four to six trains going directly to
- From the Montparnasse railway station, a TVG every 30 minutes (2h05 to reach Rennes)
How to get to the conference site from the center of town (the station is in the center of town)You have two options:
- Take the subway (there is only one line) direction J.F. Kennedy.
Get off at stop "Villejean". Then the conference site will be indicated (it is about 15 minutes by
Here is a map of the center of Rennes.
- Take the subway (one subway each 3 min, length of the trip 5 min) direction J.F
Kennedy. Get off at stop "République" (which is the main bus station). Then:
the bus number 16 (one each 10 min, length of the trip 20 min) direction Beauregard. Get off at stop "Marbeuf-Agronomie".
- take the bus number 53 (each 20 minutes, length of the trip 20 min), direction La Chapelle Thouarault. Get off at stop "Ecole d'agronomie".
- You can use the same ticket for the bus and the underground. One ticket (1.20 Eur) = 1 hour ! It is easier to buy
your tickets in advance (Two for Tuesday and Wednesday, one for
Thursday morning and two for Friday); You can buy your tickets in the subway stations.