- using R version 3.1.2 Patched (2015-01-29 r67668)
- using platform: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu (64-bit)
- using session charset: UTF-8
- checking for file ‘RSofia/DESCRIPTION’ ... OK
- checking extension type ... Package
- this is package ‘RSofia’ version ‘1.1’
- checking package namespace information ... OK
- checking package dependencies ... OK
- checking if this is a source package ... OK
- checking if there is a namespace ... OK
- checking for executable files ... OK
- checking for hidden files and directories ... OK
- checking for portable file names ... OK
- checking for sufficient/correct file permissions ... OK
- checking whether package ‘RSofia’ can be installed ... OK
- checking installed package size ... NOTE
installed size is 5.5Mb
sub-directories of 1Mb or more:
- checking package directory ... OK
- checking DESCRIPTION meta-information ... OK
- checking top-level files ... OK
- checking for left-over files ... OK
- checking index information ... OK
- checking package subdirectories ... OK
- checking R files for non-ASCII characters ... OK
- checking R files for syntax errors ... OK
- checking whether the package can be loaded ... OK
- checking whether the package can be loaded with stated dependencies ... OK
- checking whether the package can be unloaded cleanly ... OK
- checking whether the namespace can be loaded with stated dependencies ... OK
- checking whether the namespace can be unloaded cleanly ... OK
- checking loading without being on the library search path ... OK
- checking dependencies in R code ... NOTE
'library' or 'require' call to ‘methods’ which was already attached by Depends.
Please remove these calls from your code.
Package in Depends field not imported from: ‘methods’
These packages need to be imported from (in the NAMESPACE file)
for when this namespace is loaded but not attached.
See the information on DESCRIPTION files in the chapter ‘Creating R
packages’ of the ‘Writing R Extensions’ manual.
- checking S3 generic/method consistency ... OK
- checking replacement functions ... OK
- checking foreign function calls ... OK
- checking R code for possible problems ... NOTE
.onLoad has wrong argument list ‘pkgname, libname’
require("methods", character = TRUE, quietly = TRUE)
Package startup functions should have two arguments with names starting
with ‘lib’ and ‘pkg’, respectively.
Package startup functions should not change the search path.
See section ‘Good practice’ in '?.onAttach'.
.onLoad: warning in require("methods", character = TRUE, quietly =
TRUE): partial argument match of ‘character’ to ‘character.only’
- checking Rd files ... NOTE
prepare_Rd: parse_formula.Rd:23-26: Dropping empty section \seealso
prepare_Rd: sofia.Rd:80: Dropping empty section \details
- checking Rd metadata ... OK
- checking Rd line widths ... NOTE
Rd file 'sofia.Rd':
\usage lines wider than 90 characters:
perceptron_margin_size = 1, training_objective = FALSE,no_bias_term = FALSE, dimensionality=150000, hash_mask_bits = 0,
These lines will be truncated in the PDF manual.
- checking Rd cross-references ... OK
- checking for missing documentation entries ... OK
- checking for code/documentation mismatches ... OK
- checking Rd \usage sections ... OK
- checking Rd contents ... OK
- checking for unstated dependencies in examples ... OK
- checking contents of ‘data’ directory ... OK
- checking data for non-ASCII characters ... OK
- checking data for ASCII and uncompressed saves ... OK
- checking line endings in C/C++/Fortran sources/headers ... OK
- checking line endings in Makefiles ... NOTE
Found the following Makefile(s) without a final LF:
Some ‘make’ programs ignore lines not ending in LF.
- checking compilation flags in Makevars ... OK
- checking for GNU extensions in Makefiles ... OK
- checking for portable use of $(BLAS_LIBS) and $(LAPACK_LIBS) ... OK
- checking compiled code ... NOTE
Found ‘rand’, possibly from ‘rand’ (C)
Objects: ‘sf-weight-vector.o’, ‘sofia-ml-methods.o’
Found ‘srand’, possibly from ‘srand’ (C)
Compiled code should not call entry points which might terminate R nor
write to stdout/stderr instead of to the console, nor the system RNG.
See ‘Writing portable packages’ in the ‘Writing R Extensions’ manual.
- checking examples ... [1s/1s] OK
- checking PDF version of manual ... OK
NOTE: There were 7 notes.