- using R version 3.2.5 (2016-04-14)
- using platform: x86_64-w64-mingw32 (64-bit)
- using session charset: ISO8859-1
- checking for file 'Boom/DESCRIPTION' ... OK
- this is package 'Boom' version '0.4'
- package encoding: UTF-8
- checking package namespace information ... OK
- checking package dependencies ... OK
- checking if this is a source package ... OK
- checking if there is a namespace ... OK
- checking for hidden files and directories ... OK
- checking for portable file names ... NOTE
Found the following non-portable file paths:
Tarballs are only required to store paths of up to 100 bytes and cannot
store those of more than 256 bytes, with restrictions including to 100
bytes for the final component.
See section 'Package structure' in the 'Writing R Extensions' manual.
- checking whether package 'Boom' can be installed ... ERROR
See 'd:/Rcompile/CRANpkg/local/3.2/Boom.Rcheck/00install.out' for details.
See 'https://www.r-project.org/nosvn/R.check/r-oldrel-windows-ix86+x86_64/Boom-00install.html' for details.